Friday, June 11, 2010

My first blog! Planning!!!

Hello everyone!
I started this blog as a space to talk about my upcoming journey to Nunavut! I am sooooo excited and can't believe that in 12 weeks, I am going to be true to my long standing dream of living and working in Nunavut! I have accepted a job that I feel is going to be so fulfilling, demanding, exciting and just wonderful! I have a book called "Dreaming of Nunavut" and in this book I have started to write some lists... lists of clothes for me and for the baby, general household supplies, food items, cleaning supplies, furniture, things I need to do before I come i.e. medical assessments for me and Ellyott, his first eye appointment, dentist appointment and hearing assessment. Soooooo much to do and so excited!
I will update again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogworld!! Can't wait to read about you adventure.

    ReplyDelete