Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Bazaar

Yesterday was the Christmas Bazaar in Cambridge Bay. It was great! I got a few special things for some special people! There was a beautiful pair of beaver skin mitts, that were dyed different colors. The fit perfectly and were soooo cozy. However, they were 200.00... so I didn't buy them. I am regretful now... I wish I did!

So this week the temperature is going to go wayyyy down... it has been very warm here in comparison to what it has been in previous years... makes me sad to think that global warming is having such an impact and no one realizes the damage to the North :(

I have been meeting lots of new people and am on the Board of Directors for Ellyott's daycare. I am starting to make some great new friends and cook a lot of meals for people! I love to cook and to entertain! Ellyott and I have a good routine and we are able to spend so much time together. In NS, we spent 2 hours a day in the car and in Cambridge Bay we get to spend those 2 hours playing... it fills my heart. I love being his momma... I am so lucky that he chose me.

I watched the Lovely Bones today and cried and cried... what a frickin' story. I can't even imagine.

Well, Ellyott and I have 4 weeks from today till we start our journey home for Christmas. I am excited! Zoey is going to stay here with my coworker Irene till Dec 28, then she will be with another coworker Sue till we get back Jan 9. I will miss her dearly.

Well, I shall run for now! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment