Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I feel like a bobblehead...

Okay, time is going by, 20 days to go!!! So this weekend I am going away to the cottage with some friends from work and then my great friend Natasha and her son, Christian (Ellyott's BFF) are coming up for a few days.

My complaints... I am a tad bit stressed (sense the sarcasam - meaning I am SERIOUSLY, crying, worrying stressed) about Ellyott, as he has a bad ear infection and a terrible fever. I am worried that I won't get everything finished at work by Friday, my last day AND my last complaint is that we got Jimmy a new puppy and this little dude is NUTS. He is a bullmastiff, 7 weeks old, pooping everywhere, outside for 20 mins and comes inside to pee all over the freaking floor - he like to walk and pee at the same time - - - quite the talented little one, eh?

So, if you have ever seen those bobblehead things in people's cars that move around like crazy if the car is moving... they go up and down, around and around, backwards and forwards, up and forward, down and backwords... totally random. Very unpredictable. Just overall crazy looking... well, thats ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, deep breath... relax.... insert positive self talk here... and yes, I have to end this blog, because the puppy was playing happily and right in the middle of this, with no warning, he crouched down and pooped on my bedroom carpet... argh......

No comments:

Post a Comment