Sunday, October 17, 2010

Loss for words...

Okay, I have not been a good blogger at all. Between parenting, my job, and trying to unpack everything - successfully, by the way and organizing - still ongoing, I jsut have not been writing.

We have had lots of snow and then some slush, then it froze and we had a blizzard, then it got a bit sunny and then we got a few dustings... which means that though it looks like snow, it is ICEEEEE! Trust me, I ended up on my ass 3 times in 2 hours. - one of which was terrible falling down my stairs.

I got the flu at the end of last week and now am on day 3 - almost 4, of no voice.... this SUCKS with a 2 year old who is currently testing boundaries.... in a big way...

I have been talking to many people, reading lots of documents and watching for local to Nunavut news.... I am very sad about the recent events in Cape Dorset. It truly stikes me as knowing how close people are in my community, that Cape Dorset is going to be affected by these events for many years to come...

I promise that I will start to write more often!!! PS - if anyone wants to see pics of Cam Bay, let me know and I will post some or give a link to my FB page.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment