Thursday, March 3, 2011

Quietly thinking

So, I went to Iqaluit on duty travel, came home to a sick boy and got sick too! We have been sick for 3 weeks! Only reminents for Ellyott is a cough and I have a cough and no voice for the almost 5th day! OMG! I am facilitating a workshop this week - which has been quite an adventure considering! BUt I have adapted and the group has been very understanding. This weekend I am preparing for another workshop with 3 reps from CCSA, the regional managers and ED's of wellness centres - really exciting stuff!

I have been feeling a bit lonely lately... perhaps it is just because I have been so sick. I am craving a hug and to feel okay and safe.... silly and needy huh? I came to Cam Bay wishing for strength as a woman on my own, and find myself wanting a warm embrace... Oh well, suck it up buttercup! LOL!

I may go dancing tomorrow night... but I am taking a friends son for the night on Saturday and am not sure if I want to be tired, taking care of 2, 2 year olds!!! I think I need to have some adult interaction, that is not work related! Ha!

I am still trying to work on finding hobbies I like. I have not been using my camera or painting or writing! Shall I blame it on being uninspired??? Too sick? LOL! I am seriously going to get back at them soon. I need too!

OMG I am soooooo bored tonight! I just want to sit and chat with someone! I wish it was not 1am in NS... there is a few of you I'd love to talk to.

I am thinking of my brother, who was deployed on the HMCS Charlottetown. I truly hope that he is okay and that he comes back to us safely...

2 comments:

  1. Even the strongest woman get loney sometimes too. It happens, especially up here. It can be a lonely place even when you have lots of social interaction. Sending you a cyber hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Morena... cyber hugs back to you!

    ReplyDelete